LYRASIS is the world’s largest regional membership organization serving libraries and information professionals. LYRASIS provides opportunities for networking and collaboration, presents innovative solutions, and offers significant cost savings through group purchasing for products and services.
Indiana library professionals are welcome to take pre-paid live online courses from LYRASIS. LYRASIS classes are taught live online by professional instructors. LYRASIS courses normally cost between $120 and $320, but are available to all Indiana library staff at no cost. The Indiana State Library purchased hundreds of LEU-certified class units and this offer will last until these units are exhausted.
Please email questions and feedback about LYRASIS classes to StatewideServices@library.IN.gov.
STEP ONE: REQUEST LYRASIS PROMO CODE
- Classes listed under Free LYRASIS Events do not require a promo code. Simply choose your class, click Register, and Checkout as NonMember. Enter your information and proceed through the registration
- For each class you want to take that charges a fee, you must fill out the LYRASIS Course Application Form to receive the promo code. ISL will provide the code after verifying the individual making the request has no more than 10 completed classes in the past 12 months
STEP TWO: REGISTER
- Upon receiving the promo code, return to the LYRASIS Classes & Events page and select your class
- Be sure the session, date, and time you selected is correct, then click Register
- Choose Checkout as NonMember
- Enter the code you ISL sent you via email in the Promo Code box and click Apply Promo Code. The payment method info will disappear and your total will be $0.00
- Click Submit Payment to finalize your registration
- PLEASE NOTE: LYRASIS classes are subject to cancellation. Please verify the status of each course on the LYRASIS Classes & Events page
STEP THREE: MARK YOUR CALENDAR
- LYRASIS class registration deadlines are two weeks prior to each session. Registrations received after the deadline will be accepted as space permits and must be confirmed by calling the LYRASIS office at (800) 999-8558. Since each class has been pre-purchased, please register for classes you only plan on attending and set aside enough time to attend the full session(s). You will receive a certificate of completion once you complete the class evaluation. Please print a copy of this certificate for your LEU records.