Indiana State Library’s Certification Program Director and Legal Consultant, Cheri Harris, will answer the questions she gets most often about becoming certified, staying certified, surviving a random audit, and accumulating LEUs. If you are a library administrator responsible for staff certification or if you’ve wondered about these questions, this webinar is for you:
- Who needs to be certified and when?
- Why the wait for a first temporary permit?
- Do I need to send a new transcript with each application? Do you take electronic transcripts?
- Should I get a 5-year certificate or a temporary?
- Do I need 10 or 20 TLEUs? How can I be sure?
- Are there different requirements for upgrades vs. renewals?
- Who can renew on-line?
Date Recorded: 12/20/17
Format: Archived YouTube Video
Presenter: Cheri Harris / Indiana State Library
Resources from Webinar:
- FAQ for Certification Webinar
- Handout – Tracking LEU Requirements
- Handout – Ways to Earn LEUs and TLEUs
- Slides from the Webinar
- Certification Webinar Resource Page