The Indiana State Library’s Professional Development Office has two Breakout Boxes that circulate for use in library programming.
Kit Borrowing Guidelines
- Breakout Box Kits check out for 30 days.
- Limit of one (1) kit per library system at a given time.
- Please, no back-to-back reservations of the same kit.
- Renewals are not available.
- Please plan your program carefully to coincide with your reservation.
- Please, do not reserve the kit unless you plan to use it in a program; if you want to know what is in a kit, you can view the contents below.
- Kits are primarily meant for public library use in staff training or public programming. They are not to be loaned out to patrons.
Shipment of Kits: All Indiana State Library kits are shipped via the INfoExpress courier system. If your public library is not part of this service, please work with the closest public library who does use INfoExpress to book your kits. Kits can only be used in Indiana.
Reserving Kits: Breakout Box kits can be reserved here.
- Large Breakout EDU box
- 1 Smaller lockable box
- 1 blue hasp
- 1 key lock
- 1 Alphabet Multilock
- 1 Directional Multilock
- Color Mulitlock Wheels
- Shape Multilock Wheels
- Number Multilock Wheels
- 1 Red Lens Viewer
- 1 deck of Reflection Cards
- 1 4-digit lock
- 1 3-digit lock
- 1 UV flash light
- 2 Hint Cards
- 1 USB drive
- 1 Invisible ink pen
- Suggested/sample game outlines
- Lock setting/re-setting information sheet
- Lock combination forms