Continuing education is a vital part of the success of any library professional. There are dozens of ways to earn Library Education Units (LEUs), network with others in the profession, and learn new skills to help advance the field of libraries in Indiana. Stay on top of current trends and deepen foundational library knowledge by using the following resources:
ISL Provided Training:
- ISL’s Online Training Series – 2017
- Face to Face Training at Your Library
- Public Library Budget and Annual Report Workshops
- Indiana Library Leadership Academy
- The Difference is You Conference
- Archived Webinars
- Evergreen Indiana Training
- ISL’s Calendar
Other Training Resources
- Taking Courses from Alison.com
- Accessing Lynda.com Courses
- Round Tables and Counterparts Meetings Around the State
See LEU Policies for more information about LEU requirements.
Before viewing online training, find out how to get credit and document LEUs for taking a webinar.