- Brabandere de, Luc, Ivy, Allen. Thinking in New Boxes.
- Burns, James MacGregor. Transforming Leadership.
- Cain, Susan. Quiet. Broadway Books, 2013
- Covey, Stephen . The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People. Simon & Schuster, 2000.
- Diamond, Jared. Guns, Germs, and Steel. W.W. Norton and Co., 2005
- Frankl, Viktor. Man’s Search for Meaning. Beacon Press, 2006.
- Gardner, Howard. Creating Minds. Basic Books, 2011
- Graham, Katherine. Personal History. Vintage Books, 1998
- Marquet, David L. Turn the Ship Around! A True Story of Turning Followers into Leaders. Portfolio Hardcover, 2013
- Rath, Tom, Conchie, Barry. Strengths Based Leadership: Great Leaders, Teams, and Why People Follow. Gallup Press, 2008
- Roosevelt, Eleanor. You Learn by Living. Harper Perennial, 2011
- Sampson, Anthony. Mandela. Vintage Books, 2000
- Blount, Sally. Unpacking Vision: Three Capabilities Leaders Must Have. October 25, 2017
- Catlett, Chelsea. Six Tips for Dealing with Conflict. October 6, 2016
- Crupi, Jim. What Great Leadership and Music Have in Common. October 18, 2016
- Gross, Jessica. Six Ideas from Creative Thinkers to Shake up your Work Routine. November 13, 2014
- McManus, Emily. Can Civilians use Leadership Lessons from the Military? May 19, 2014
- Shanahan, Michael and Torres, Roselinde. Is Your Team Stuck? BCG Perspectives, April 5, 2012
- Torres, Roselinde et al. Adaptive Leadership. BCG Perspectives, December 13, 2010
Indiana State Library Webinars:
Leadership vs. Management with Michelle Bradley:
Servant Leadership with Connie Scott:
From Peer to Leader: Navigating the Pitfalls of the First Time Supervisor with Edra Waterman:
What is Leadership (The Journey of Effective Leadership) Davita Vance Cooks:
How Great Leaders Inspire Action:
Learning from leadership’s missing manual: