The Indiana State Library’s Continuing Education website organizes and provides access to professional development information, workshops and programs for librarians across the state of Indiana.
- Indiana Library Leadership Academy is now accepting applications.
- Free Upcoming Webinars. All are approved by ISL for Indiana library professionals’ Library Education Units. See Policies on LEUs for additional information on obtaining LEU certificates from in-person conferences and workshops, webinars and virtual conferences.
- For the Collaborative Summer Library Program, Evergreen Indiana training, and other Indiana State Library workshops, see the ISL Calendar of Events.
- Find Training (Both In-Person and Online Workshops)
- APPLYING FOR LEU APPROVAL OF WORKSHOPS AND CONFERENCES: Public libraries and other organizations hosting workshops and conferences must complete and submit the Application for Library Education Unit Provider (Revised 2014) PDF or Excel form. Contact StatewideServices@library.IN.gov with questions. Please allow up to 30 days for an approval decision.
- Indiana Library Leadership Academy
- Public Library Budget and Annual Report Workshops
- Other statewide workshops
Questions or comments? Contact ISL today!