The Indiana State Library’s Continuing Education website organizes and provides access to professional development information, workshops and programs for librarians across the state of Indiana.
Continuing Education News
The Professional Development Committee is currently investigating and reviewing new continuing education service providers. While we hope to have a new service available as soon as possible, it is likely that there will be a up to a month-long window between the termination of WebJunction on June 30 and the rollout of the new service. However, during this period, Indiana library professionals will still have several free continuing education options, including Lyrasis coursework, onsite visits from PDO Regional Library Consultants, and hundreds of online webinars from partnering organizations.
- REGISTER HERE for Indiana events!
- Free Upcoming Webinars All are approved by ISL for LEUs. See Policies on LEUs for additional information on LEU certificates for these webinars.
- Tuesday, August 19: TeachingBooks.net Training, Resources for Efficient Planning NOT eligible for LEUs
- Wednesday, August 20: TeachingBooks.net Training, Resources for Efficient Planning NOT eligible for LEUs
- Friday, September 12: ISL Copyright Conference (REGISTRATION CLOSED) Agenda, Map of Downtown Indianapolis Restaurants, Interactive Map of Downtown Indianapolis Parking
- Find Training (Both In-Person and Online Workshops)
- Indiana Library Leadership Academy
- Public Library Budget and Annual Report Workshops
- Other statewide workshops
Questions or comments? Contact ISL today!by