What is LinkedIn Learning?
LinkedIn Learning provides a vast online library of instructional videos covering the latest software, creative, and business skills. Taught by accomplished teachers and recognized industry experts, LinkedIn Learning is a high-quality resource for employees looking to develop skills in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, project management, communication, and a wide range of other topics.
- Keep current on technology and personal-professional development
- Track your individual training progress
- Learn at your own pace—anytime, anywhere
- Receive certificates of completion [OPTIONAL: that you can post on LinkedIn]
- New and updated courses added weekly
- All courses offered at LinkedIn Learning.com are approved for LEUs, provided the course lasts longer than 31 minutes
- Use bookmarks to indicate favorite videos or courses
- Create and share course playlists
- Download exercise files and practice applying knowledge as you go
Indiana library staff can receive complementary access to the entire LinkedIn Learning course library, through the Indiana State Library.
- The first time you find a course you would like to take, you must fill out the LinkedIn Learning Application Form below to acquire access.
- All LinkedIn Learning courses are eligible for LEUs provided they last longer than 30 minutes.
- LinkedIn Learning is a pre-approved provider with the Indiana State Library which means all courses are eligible for general LEUs. If you are not sure whether a course should earn LEUs you may contact the Certification Director, Rose Shingledecker at rshingledecker@library.IN.gov for clarification.
Where should I start?
Fill out this form and submit. Once you have been added to LinkedIn Learning, you will get an email from LinkedIn Learning with an activation link to set up your account.
You may start by viewing the How to use LinkedIn Learning course to learn how to find, access, and view LinkedIn Learning courses. This introductory course is worth 1 LEU.
How can I get help?
Contact Kara Cleveland, LinkedIn Learning Administrator – Indiana State Library, by email (email@example.com) or phone (317-232-3718).