- Updated July 2015: A Detailed Summary of Certification Requirements for Indiana Public Library Professionals
- Application for Library Education Unit Provider (Revised 2014) PDF or Excel form. This form is for libraries and training providers seeking approval of continuing education opportunities for public librarians. MUST BE RECEIVED AT LEAST 30 DAYS BEFORE TRAINING.
- Updated July 2015: Certification Manual for Indiana Public Library Professionals
- Conference Form (Indiana Librarian Conference Form for National and Out-of-State Conferences Approved for LEUs)
- Find Training (Including Training Providers, Conferences, and Free Upcoming Webinars Approved by ISL for LEUs)
- Library Science College Courses for LC4 and LC5 Applicants for the LC4 and LC5 must complete a set of prescribed courses. The criteria for the LC6 do not include specific courses. Applicants for the LC6 may choose the three Library Science college courses they take.
- Policies on LEUs (Including LEUs for webinars [Effective December 2012] and in-person workshops or conferences [Effective August 2013])
Still have unanswered Certification or LEU questions? We are always happy to help! Email (StatewideServices@library.IN.gov) or call us at 317-234-5650 (Toll-free in Indiana: 800-451-6028) and we will walk you through the process.by