Apply today! The 2016-2017 Indiana Library Leadership Academy begins October 11-14, 2016.
- Intensive learning experience launches this year-long Academy
- Keynote speaker – Catherine Hakala-Ausperk
- Meet experienced colleagues through group coaching
- Participants complete an individual project—benefitting the library profession and their communities
- Apply today. InLLA Application 2016
Location: Prindle Institute for Ethics, Depauw University
Application deadline: June 1, 2016
To prepare the library community’s future leaders for 21st-Century challenges, the Indiana State Library’s Professional Development Committee established the Indiana Library Leadership Academy.
At the end of this program, participants will: understand the foundations of leadership in regards to values, vision, and commitment; recognize the core skill of service as it relates to leadership; identify key steps for building library teams and measuring library success; develop a network of library professionals and complete an individual project applicable to their own library.
This project is made possible by a Library Services and Technology Act grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services administered by the Indiana State Library. The Indiana State Library would like to thank DePauw University and the Putnam County Public Library for their support and partnership during the 2016 retreat.
Get more information about InLLA
- 2016 InLLA Details, Overview, Info
- InLLA alumni and past projects
- See what are InLLA alumni saying about the program