Indiana Library Leadership Academy
To prepare the library community’s future leaders for 21st-Century challenges, the Indiana State Library’s Professional Development Committee established the Indiana Library Leadership Academy.
At the end of this program, participants will: recognize and understand the relevance of core skills of leadership and its intersection with management, develop a network of library professionals; and implement an individual project applicable to their own library.
- Intensive learning experience launches this year-long Academy
- Meet experienced colleagues through group coaching
- Participants complete an individual project—benefiting the library profession and their communitie
Get more information about InLLA
- INLLA Details, Overview, Info
- ILLLA alumni and past projects
- See what INLLA alumni are saying about the program