The Indiana State Library’s Professional Development Committee is excited to announce that applications are now open for the Indiana Library Leadership Academy 2018-2019 Cohort group.
To prepare the library community’s future leaders for 21st-Century challenges, the Indiana State Library’s Professional Development Committee established the Indiana Library Leadership Academy.
At the end of this program, participants will: recognize and understand the relevance of core skills of leadership and its intersection with management, develop a network of library professionals; and implement an individual project applicable to their own library.
- Intensive learning experience launches this year-long Academy
- Keynote speaker –Catherine Hakala-Ausperk
- Meet experienced colleagues through group coaching
- Participants complete an individual project—benefiting the library profession and their communities
- The Application for 2018-2019 cohort is now closed.
Date for Retreat: June 12-15, 2018
Location: To be determined
Application deadline: February 19, 2018-now closed
Get more information about InLLA
- InLLA Details, Overview, Info
- InLLA alumni and past projects
- See what are InLLA alumni saying about the program