Want to create dynamic promotional materials with less stress and less time? Canva, an online graphic design tool, may be your best option. During this session you will learn how to create attractive materials with this relatively simple online tool. You will also learn about Canva for Nonprofits, a free premium version for nonprofits with team sizes of 10 members or less.
Date Recorded: 9/6/2017
Format: Archived YouTube Video
Presenter: Matthew Stephenson / Pendleton Community Public Library
Additional Resources: Canva is dedicated to helping nonprofit organizations succeed in “bring[ing] their vision to life.”
- Information regarding “Canva for Nonprofits,” the premium version offered to nonprofit organizations at no cost is located here.
- You can apply for “Canva for Nonprofits” here.
- NOTE: Even though their site states that 501c(3) documentation is needed for U.S. organizations, other librarians (http://5minlib.com/2016/04/canva-for-work-free-for-libraries.html) have found Canva to be very reasonable in providing tax exempt status documentation.
- Design School is where Canva features tips and tutorials for users of all levels of design experience.
- Design School’s Beginner’s Challenge
- Canva’s Marketplace
- Helpful video tutorials